- Includes two 6’X 30” tables (with drape and skirt)
- Premium location
- Your area will be set with two chairs and name tag(s) for your representative(s)
- You will be listed in the conference manual’s exhibitor list (if received prior to printing date)
- You will receive one complimentary conference session pass
Take-one table - $50.00
For those who cannot attend or send a representative, a “take-one” table will be located in the Exhibit Area. Any organizational “take-one” information or catalogs will be placed on a 6’ X 30” draped table, which will be shared with other organizations providing take-one materials.
$75.00 Exhibitor Discount for Non-Profit Organizations
- The conference venue limits the number of available exhibitor spots. Therefore, in order to provide variety, GAC reserves the right to reject exhibitor applications.
- The exhibit area will be open Wednesday from 7:00am-5:00pm and Thursday from 7:30am to 3:30pm. Exhibitors are asked to man their booths at all times. Key display times will be during registration, breaks, lunches, and at the end of day one.
- The exhibit hall will be open for set-up from 6:00pm-7:30pm on Tuesday, February 26th or from 6:00am-7:00am on Wednesday February 27th.
- All exhibits must be removed from the Exhibit Hall by 5:00 pm on Thursday, February 28th.
- Exhibits shall be arranged so as to not interfere with access to other exhibits and to provide clear and sufficient use of all aisles. Exhibitors are to maintain their exhibits in a clean, orderly, and safe manner.
- Neither Georgia Autism Conferences, LLC nor the Gwinnett Center will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to, or on account of, the exhibitor or exhibitor’s representatives, employees or property, prior, during or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract. The exhibitor assumes all responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold blameless Georgia Autism Conferences, LLC and Gwinnett Center against any claims, demands, costs, loss or expense arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
- Payment is required with the application form and will be returned in full if the application is rejected for any reason or the conference is cancelled or rescheduled.